Time & Location
About the event
Inward Bound: Shamanic Healing Ceremony with the Spirit of Cacao.
Revere Her. Receive Her. Restore Her.
All takings will be donated to the preservation of true ceremonial grade cacao through FLY Kakao: www.flykakako.com (https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/kakaodrinkingchocolate).
Although I am the host, the Spirit of Cacao and my shamanic lineage is really in charge when we enter sacred space. This means that whereas there is a plan, ceremony is not linear...but, we will:
- Gather in sacred space via Zoom (you will prepare your own ceremonial grade cacao and have your mug ready at the start of the ceremony. If you don't have ceremonial grade cacao you are still welcome to join! You will still receive the healing energy and of course, the Spirit of Cacao is greater than just the physical plant medicine).
- We will open sacred space for the ceremony and call in the Spirit of Cacao.
- I will invite you to set your personal intention for this ceremony.
- I will take you through a guided blessing, allowing you to step deeper into your heart and spirit as you drink the sacred plant medicine.
- I will take you through a shamanic journey to further connect with the Spirit of Cacao and Pachamama (Mother Earth).
- I will offer you, as a group, some light shamanic energy healing with a focus on the heart chakra.
- We will wrap up the event and close sacred space.
- If we have time and if spirit calls me to, I may invite a few of you to share your experience (sometimes it is better we part in silence, allowing each one of us to integrate the healing...so, this may or may not happen).
- (The event will last for roughly 1-1.5h. Seeing that it is sacred ceremony and the first time I am hosting this particular event, I feel it is important to allow all the time we need).
If you do not have ceremonial grade cacao, I suggest you order yours from flykakao.com, however, you are welcome to join even if you do not have ceremonial grade cacao, the healing energy will be just as potent. Whether or not you are new to this sacred plant medicine, I do, however, encourage you to head to flykakao.com and get to know the beautiful mission YOUR participation in this event supports! You may wish to start with this link: https://www.flykakao.com/pages/mission
Keep an eye out on your spam inbox - your e-mail confirmation, which includes your link to the Zoom event, may very well end up there! I may also send out more information prior to the event etc.
I encourage you to remain in stillness for some time after the event, journaling, meditating, having a detox bath, taking a walk in nature, drinking plenty of water, eating some grounding foods...whatever you feel you need, for as long as you need to integrate your unique experience. I invite you to e-mail me after the event, to share your experience do you feel called to do so (especially if you did not have the opportunity to share it at the end of our event).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email@example.com - or fill in the contact form on this website.
In Munay (with love),
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE - CEREMONIAL GRADE CACAO IS NOT SUITABLE WHEN COMBINED WITH CERTAIN MEDICATIONS/HEALTH CONDITIONS. ALTHOUGH THIS IS AN ONLINE EVENT AND I AM NOT ADMINISTERING CACAO TO YOU, I DO SUGGEST YOU CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE ORDERING/INGESTING SACRED CEREMONIAL GRADE CACAO.
- Inward Bound$15$150$0