All Hallows Eve Ceremony
Time & Location
About the Event
Join me in sacred space on All Hallows Eve for a transformational ceremony, shadow work, shamanic journeying, and more. We will release the heavy energies we hold and embrace the light on this day when the veil between the worlds is often described as thinner and when we honour our ancestors.
All Hallows Eve (Alla Helgons Afton in the language of my ancestors) is of course celebrated across the world as a religious holiday, as Samhain and as Halloween. When I was a child it meant going to light candles for my ancestors in the dark autumn night. So, this year as I am not just going deeper on my shamanic path with the Qero, but also connecting more with my own Scandinavian shamanic ancestry, I felt called to hold a ceremony on 'Alla Helgons Afton'.
What will be included
This is sacred work and not necessarily linear, but this is the rough plan for the evening (the event will go for about 2h and 15 min)
Part 1: Releasing heavy energies
- We will open Sacred Space - all shamanic work is done with protection and allies of the light
- We will light a candle for any earthbound spirits and honour our ancestors
- Intention setting - what are you ready to release, transmute, and transform tonight?
- I will offer a light energetic cleansing to make sure we leave any heavy energies we have brought with us 'at the door'
- Light breathwork to prepare us and ground us for deep inner work
- Shadow-work (deep inner work through a guided meditation)
- Releasing ancestral/family line patterns we have noticed in our own life
- Lower world shamanic journey for cleansing (the lower world is not a bad place, it is simply where heavy energies go to be cleared)
- Another guided cleansing, connecting with a sacred place in nature that I work with
- Journalling/toilet break
Part 2: Bringing light
- Ancestral blessing/prayer to those that have crossed on this night that belongs to those that have crossed over
- Light shamanic chakra clearing and illumination (bringing light to the energy field)
- Upper world shamanic journey to bring light and anchor higher energies in your life and on our planet
- Closing of sacred space
- Sharing your experiences if there is time
What you need/More Info
Water bottle, pen/journal, blanket, pillow, a box of matches, and a fire-proof bowl or similar to place burning matches in and perhaps a candle and some incense if you choose. You can also choose to bring images of any loved ones in spirit that you wish to honour and placing them close to you on an altar space.
Please note: this is a group ceremony and whereas we work in sacred space this is deep work. Shadow work can feel dark and scary - not because we are calling in darkness but because we face the fear that lives within ourselves. In facing our fears and wounds we can heal them, and we follow up with anchoring light. However, this is deep work and it is important that you are ready. You may feel aches, pains, fear, emotions, etc bubble up - that is how we heal. If you are completely new to this sort of work you may wish to have a support person with you or have a healing session with me before joining an event like this. This will be a beautiful ceremony, but we will not shy away from our inner 'death that stalks us'- the idea is to shed light on our shadow, integrate it, bring light and honour our ancestors to free ourselves. All this can stir up a lot within, and you may need to rest and take it easy after the journeys and ceremony.
This event is not suitable for those under 21 years of age.
20% of the takings will be donated to the Inca Medicine School www.incamedicineschool.com for their heart-centered work supporting vulnerable communities in the Andes.
Important: make sure to note down the Zoom link you receive in the automatic confirmation e-mail when you sign up (it may go into your spam box). In the hours leading up to the ceremony, I am generally offline preparing energetically for the event and I will not be able to respond to e-mails requesting the link last minute. You may also wish to mark the confirmation e-mail as a 'safe sender' as to not miss any updates prior to the event. Please log on to the link 5 min prior to the event and you will be admitted as a 'group' for a prompt start. :)
- All Hallows Eve Ceremony$25$250$0